The Noise Meter / Sound Meter PCE-428 is an optimal sound level meter for measurements at workplaces, construction sites, in traffic, airports, etc. The noise meter / sound meter is a Class 2 device and is equipped with an octave band frequency filter. Optionally, the noise meter / sound meter PCE-428 can be upgraded with a 1/3 octave band filter.
– Octave band or optional 1/3 octave band
– Accuracy class 2
– A, B, C & Z frequency evaluation
– Fast, Slow, Pulse and Peak time weighting
– Statistics function
– PCE-NDL 10
The noise meter / sound meter is used to determine volume. The noise meter / sound meter PCE-NDL 10 is a handy measuring device that meets the highest requirements. In order to evaluate the measured data in the best possible way, it is possible to use the internal measuring data memory on the noise dosimeter. In addition, the noise meter / sound meter has an SD card slot, which allows the use of an SD card as an additional storage medium.
– Measuring range: SPL: Auto 30 … 130 dB
– Resolution: 0.1 dB
– Low sampling rate
– Automatic or manual storage
– Memory interval selectable
– Backlit LC display
– Dose measurement or SPL measurement
– PCE-SC 42
Sound calibrator for recalibrating sound meters. Noise meters are delivered pre-adjusted, the sensor of the device is subject to a time drift; with the sound calibrator you can always recalibrate the sound measuring device independently and thus have continuously optimal measuring results. The sound calibrator is an optimal supplement to the sound measuring device.
Class II Acoustic Sound Calibrator made of metal
– Frequency: 1 kHz / ± 0.1%
– Reference level: 94 dB and 114 dB
– Fault tolerance of 0.3 dB (20°, 760 mm Hg)