Thermometer PCE-313 S
Thermometer with SD memory card and sintered hood tester of humidity to measure relative humidity and temperature, with internal memory through the SD card (1 to 16 GB) / Interface for real time data transference / Powered by battery or mains component / Additional connection for thermo-elements
The PCE-313 S Thermometer has been designed for professional use in fields such as the air-conditioning sector. The PCE-313 S Thermometer determines both relative humidity and ambient temperature. The PCE-313 S Thermometer can be connected to type K thermo-elements to detect, for instance, the temperature of a wall by means of a surface probe. The internal memory of the PCE-313 S Thermometer allows you to record humidity and temperature values, with a free adjustment of the measurement rate for real time measurements or data storage thanks to its SD memory card (1 to 16 GB). The PCE-313 S Thermometer can be previously programmed via the keypad so the device can record values without the need of being present during the process. For long term records, we recommend you to power the PCE-313 S Thermometer by means of a power adapter (optional). Recorded values can be transferred to a PC for further analysis (.xls file in the SD card). This property allows you to check measured values or design a graphic by means of the Excel calculation program.
– Measures temperature, humidity, dew point and temperature via the connection to a thermo-element.
– Memory with possibility of real time registration by means of the SD memory card (1 to 16 GB)
– Data is directly stored in Excel format in the SD card.
– The SD card can be formatted in the thermometer
– Data-Hold Function
– External sensor for an easy and flexible measurement of the environmental conditions.
– Low battery indication
– Large LCD display
– Connection for tripod
– Measurement rate adjustment from 1 to 3600 seconds
– Solid case
– 2 GB SD card and card reader included in the delivery
– Optional software for real time data transference to a computer or portable computer (no additional software is required for data analysis).
1 x PCE-313 S Air humidity meter (with sintered hood)
1 x Combined sensor for temperature and humidity
1 x SD card (2 GB)
1 x Card reader
6 x Batteries
1 x User’s manual